Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.7 Now Available
I am pleased to announce that Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.7 is now available.
Instructions for downloading and applying this latest release update pack (RUP) for the EBS 12.2 codeline can be found here:
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.7 Readme (Doc ID 2230783.1)
What Does Release 12.2.7 Include?
As a consolidated suite-wide patchset, this RUP includes new features, statutory and regulatory updates, and enhancements for stability, performance, and security.
Release 12.2.7 is cumulative. That means that as well as providing new updates for this release, it also includes updates that were originally made available as one-off patches for earlier 12.2 releases.
For a complete list of new features, refer to:
- Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 12.1 and 12.2 Release Content Documents (Doc ID 1302189.1)
Common Questions and Answers About Upgrading
- Q: Is there a direct upgrade path from Release 11i to Release 12.2.7?
A: No. Release 11i customers must first upgrade to Release 12.2 before applying 12.2.7.
- Q: Is there a direct upgrade path from EBS 12.0 to 12.2.7?
A: No. Release 12.0 customers must first upgrade to Release 12.2 before applying 12.2.7.
- Q: Is there a direct upgrade path from EBS 12.2 to 12.2.7?
- A: Yes. Release 12.2 customers can apply 12.2.7 directly to their
environments. EBS 12.2.7 is an online patch, so it can be applied while an existing Release 12.2 system is running.
- Q: How can I prepare for EBS 12.2?
- A: Refer to Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2: Technical Planning, Getting Started, and Go-Live Checklist (Doc ID 1585857.1), which applies to Release 12.2.5 and higher.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 Information Center (Doc ID 1581299.1)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 Documentation – Web Library (Oracle Technology Network)